B.VOC (Banking and Financial Services)
The Bachelor in Vocation is a degree program which develops industry specific skills to create ready professionals. The duration of the course is for a period of 3 years divided in six semesters. This course will consist of combination of theory and hands on skills in the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance sector The course is a blend of theory and practical learning with class room lectures, presentations, case studies, on the job training, industrial visits and workshops The focus of skill components offered in B.VOC (BFSI) is to equip students with appropriate knowledge, practice and attitude, to become job ready. The overall design of the skill development component along with the job roles will be such that it leads to a comprehensive specialization in the domain of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance domains.
Upon completion of this program, students will have the ability to:
- Develop a capabilities to understand Indian Financial System
- Interpreting the various services offered and various risks faced by banks, financial services and Insurance
- Managing various distribution channels of banking and insurance products for effective marketing.
- Articulate the knowledge of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance to provide solutions to industry problems
- Correlating the economic indicators with current situation of economy and forecasting the future scenario.
- Organizing key strategies to manage risk in Finance
Course Structure - BFSI
The course is a combination of theory and hands on skills in the area of Banking and Financial Services