Under Graduate Programs
B.com (Hon.) (Bachelor of Commerce Honours )
- Qualitatively superior and intellectually stimulating academic program.
- Exposure to specialized skills in finance, accounting, banking, law and taxation
to cope up with complex business environment.
- It gives a solid foundation for those who are pursuing professional courses like
CA, ICWA, ACCAA and CS.
- It facilitates students who want to undertake UPSC exams along with LLB and IPS
- It provides a cutting edge to students who are interested in specializing in MBA
- B.Com (Hons.) in itself enhances the immediate employability of the students.
- Elevated and practical understanding through ‘on the job’ internship and varied
- Nurture budding talent through multi pronged and experiential methods of teaching.
- Provide strong foundation for a quantum carrier growth.
- For BBA --- 10+2 with 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
- For BBA (Foreign Trade) --- 10+2 with 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
- For BBA (Foreign Trade) --- 10+2 with Mathematics and 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
- For B.Com (Hons.) --- 10+2 with 60 percentage marks in aggregate.
- For BAMC --- 10+2 with 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
|Documents/Certificates required at the time of Admission
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname).
- Attach a copy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute / schol last studied.
- 5 Photographs of candidate.
- 1 Photograph of Father and 1 of Mother.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Jain Minority cartificate for Jain community..
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during study.